City, Capital One offer training session for Richmond restaurant ownership
Join Capital One and the Office of Minority Business for the Capital One Diverse Supplier Mentoring Program’s “Special Restaurant Training Session.” The one-day virtual training is open to all restaurant owners and up-and-coming owners.
The session will be facilitated by Jason Alley, City of Richmond Policy Advisor for Restaurants and Small Business. The session will cover the following topics:
- General business requirements
- Importance of knowledge of the business you own, or plan to own
- Ongoing/continuous improvement plans
- Opening a food service business in the City of Richmond
- Determining the appropriate venture
- Business 101 for restaurants
- Overview of general trends in the industry
The training will take place on Monday, April 11, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The deadline for registration is Wednesday, April 6, 2022. To receive the meeting link, registration is required.
To register, you may click on the link below:
If you have any questions, you may contact the Office of Minority Business Development at (804) 646-5947 or email us at email@example.com.