Out of School Time Program
Out of School Time Office
3000 East Belt Boulevard
$120 Registration Fee (payable in two disbursements)
The Out of School Time Program is open each day Richmond Public Schools are operational for full days of school. The program begins immediately after school is dismissed and ends promptly at 6 p.m. Children must be picked up each day by 6 p.m. Staff members are Parks and Recreation employees. Adult volunteers from various organizations in the community assist with the program.
Features of the Out of School Time Program:
- Offers youth the opportunity to engage in arts and crafts, music, dance, nature and the environment, games and sports
- Develops interest in cultural and athletic activities
- Offers a daily snack or meal provided by the U.S. Department of Agriculture under the Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Provides a high ratio of adult supervision and leadership to participants
- Educates youth in community involvement
For more information about the program, please call (804) 646-6034. Online registration for the 2023 | 2024 school year will begin on July 5, 2023.