Phone: (804) 646-5573
Fax: (804) 646-5586
1600 Chamberlayne Avenue
Richmond, VA 23222
Hours of Operation:
Monday: Appointment only
Tuesday: Appointment only
Wednesday: Appointment only
Thursday: Appointment only
Friday: Appointment only
Saturday: 12PM-5PM or by appointment
Sunday: Appointment only
- Breeding Permit - Required if pet is 6 months or older and not spayed/neutered.
- City License - Required for all dogs and cats living in the City of Richmond.
- Chicken Permit - Required to gain pre-approval for chicken coops.
- Foster Application - Provide care for a pet on a temporary basis at RACC.
- Lost/Found Pet - Report a missing or found pet.
- Volunteer Application - Volunteer at RACC.