Looking for an exciting career with RPD? Use the above phone number and email to connect with our Recruitment Unit.
City of Richmond Police Department
Submit a Commendation or Complaint
Call if you can, text if you can’t
Non-Emergency or to file a Police Report:
Phone: (804) 646-5147
Email: Police Media Relations
Phone: (804) 646-0607
200 West Grace Street
Richmond, VA 23220
Process & application for becoming RPD officer?
Question About Your Police Application?
Need a Copy of a Police Report?
Report a crime or suspicious incident?
Submit CrimeStoppers tip or call (804) 780-1000
Substance Abuse And Addiction Treatment Resources
What to do if your child has run away or is missing
View Crime Incident Information
View Internal Affairs Statistics
Still have questions?
Please email or call (804) 646-6842
- Crime Incident Report
- Richmond Police Department History
- Helpful Links
- Homicide Support Group
- How are we doing?
- In Memory Of
- Job Opportunities
- Neighborhood Watch
- Police Athletic League
- Ride Along Program
- Traffic Conditions
- Citizens Police Academy - Citizens Police Academy Application
- Terrorism Awareness
- Amber Alert
- Annual Reports
- Cold Cases/Unsolved Homicides
- Crime Stoppers
- Press Releases
- Hispanic Liaison Officer
- LGBTQ Liaison
- Missing Persons
- Most Popular RPD Videos
- NamUs - National Missing and Unidentified Persons System
- National Bike Registry
- Neighborhood Assistance Officers
- Officer Down Memorial Page
- Official RPD Social Media
- Permit Information - Parade, Temporary Parking & Street Closure Permits
- Police Forms
- RPD Mounted Unit
- Richmond Police Museum
- Teen Party Information For Parents
- Traffic Advisories
- Business/Home/Vacation Watch Request
- Victim's Rights Brochure
- Volunteer at RPD
- What to do if your child has run away or is missing