Facilities Management Division
Integrate sustainable FM solutions into the City of Richmond operations by providing, maintaining and improving the facilities to support customer’s needs while fulfilling the visions and goals of the City of Richmond.
To be recognized as a world class organization by applying safe, sustainable, value-added facility management solutions while promoting environmental stewardship to all sites within the City of Richmond today, tomorrow and into the future.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Facilities Management Division maintains over 2.5 million square feet in 80 City facilities including City Hall, RCJC, Court Houses, Police Facilities, Fire stations, ECC, Libraries and multiple operations facilities.
- Facilities Repairs
- Facilities Preventative Maintenance
- Energy Efficiency and Sustainability efforts
- Communal Housekeeping Services
- Green Cleaning Program
- Integrated Pest Management
- Refuse services
- Enhanced Sustainability Processes
- Construction, Renovations
- Facility Maintenance Projects
- Capital Planning
- Facility security
- Security Systems
- ID & Badging
- Risk assessment