Deliver secure, reliable, and convenient technology services that meet the needs of the government of the City of Richmond.
Provide centralized IT services for City agencies through the development, implementation, and operation of complex information systems.
Guiding and Governing Documents
Summary of Services Provided
- Personal Computing
- Printing Services
- Mobile Workforce Enablement
- Communication and Collaboration
- File and Data Storage (including backup and archiving)
- Application and Software Hosting
Key Goals for FY21
- Improve resilience and redundancy of City systems
- Deploy updated desktop software offerings
- Retire past-life software and infrastructure
- Minimize risk, with focus on vulnerabilities, lifecycle, and capacity
- 12-, 24-, and 36-month roadmaps for technology